Whitetail Disposal Standard Service Advantage
Weekly Curbside trash and recycle collection.
Billed quarterly with a variety of payment methods accepted for your convenience
Bulk Collection- One standard bulk item per week
Yard Waste Collection - Simply bag or bundle your yard debris, we accept three items at each pick-up. We require grass clippings and leaves to be placed in bags that are less than 20lbs each. Twigs and branches can be bundled, less than 4ft. No stones or dirt permitted.
Both offered at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
Brand New 96 Gallon Trash and Recycle toters delivered straight to you door at no additional cost.
No start up fees
No delivery fees
No fuel surcharge
No environmental fees
Clean and Easy to Handle Wheeled Toters
- Wheeled toter carts are VERY EASY to maneuver.
- Customers no longer have to endure the lifting or dragging of heavy cans!
- Our toters are clean and provide the capabilities of having a neat looking neighborhood with a uniform appearance!
- No more animals knocking over cans. No more wind blowing off lids and debris strewn throughout the community!
- No more customer maintenance or replacing your own container – One call, and we take care of this too!
Whitetail Disposal Standard Wheeled Toter Dimensions
|MSD-95 E||45 3/8"||27 1/2"||33 1/4"||338 LBS|
|MSD-65 E||42 3/8"||25 1/8"||29 1/2"||230 LBS|
|MSD-45 E||39 1/5"||22 3/5"||27 2/5"||160 LBS|
IMPORTANT Information about toter placement on trash day
- Be sure to place all waste and recyclables in the specified container for each material.
- Wheel the cart(s) to the end of your driveway prior to 12 midnight on the day before your assigned service day.
- Carts should be placed with at least 3 feet clearance from mailboxes, poles, lampposts, vehicles and each other cart.
- Make sure that the WHEELS ON YOUR TRASH AND RECYCLE CARTS ARE TOWARD THE HOUSE so that all waste or recyclable materials are emptied. Improper placement of cart(s) may result in material left behind in your container.
- Please do not put anything you do not wish to be picked up near your carts. For example, lawn chairs, portable basketball hoops, bicycles, etc.