Whitetail Disposal is excited to offer you weekly curbside collection of trash and recycling at an affordable price. We offer dependability and quality with outstanding customer support.
Below is a list of the standard services we offer our New Residential Customers:
- Weekly Curbside Collection of Residential Trash - We provide each customer with a 96-gallon toter. This is a durable curbside collection cart with wheels, attached lid, and lifetime warranty for use during the length of our services.
- Weekly Curbside Collection of Residential Recycle – We offer “ First in our Market” Over-sized 32-gallon recycling container. Emphasizing our family’s commitment to recycling! Please refer to our recycle information for more details.
- Bulk Collection – One free standard bulk item per week.
- Yard Waste Collection – Simply bag or bundle your yard debris, we accept three items at each pick-up. We require grass clippings and leaves to be placed in bags that are less than 20lbs each. Twigs and branches can be bundled, less than 4ft. No stones or dirt permitted.
- Holiday Schedule – Click Here to view our Holiday Schedule.
- Billing & Payment – Invoices are sent quarterly in advance and a variety of payment methods are accepted.
- Temporary Service – We offer temporary service of our toters for your home, work or special events.
- Our Guarantee – NO hidden fees (i.e., fuel surcharges, environmental fees), environmentally friendly service.
Our competition gives you an introductory price, so they can raise your price later. Think about the prices they’ve charged in the past!! We offer waste services from our family to yours at a good price so that we can earn and keep your business. Thank you!
Clean and Easy to Handle Wheeled Toters
- Wheeled toter carts are VERY EASY to maneuver.
- Customers no longer have to endure the lifting or dragging of heavy cans!
- Our toters are clean and provide the capabilities of having a neat looking neighborhood with a uniform appearance!
- No more animals knocking over cans. No more wind blowing off lids and debris strewn throughout the community!
- No more customer maintenance or replacing your own container – One call, and we take care of this too!
96 GALLON TRASH
96 GALLON RECYCLING
65 GALLON TRASH
IMPORTANT Information about toter placement on trash day
- Be sure to place all waste and recyclables in the specified container for each material.
- Wheel the cart(s) to the end of your driveway prior to 6AM on the assigned service day.
- Carts should be placed with at least 3 feet clearance from mailboxes, poles, lampposts, vehicles and each other cart.
- Make sure that the WHEELS ON YOUR TRASH AND RECYCLE CARTS ARE TOWARD THE HOUSE so that all waste or recyclable materials are emptied. Improper placement of cart(s) may result in material left behind in your container.
- Please do not put anything you do not wish to be picked up near your carts. For example, lawn chairs, portable basketball hoops, bicycles, etc.